Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

File v3.12 missing

D

Dutch Grenadier

I've reinstalled CMBN on my new pc but when I load the game it says that file v3.12 brz is missing...???

Did you re-install from the full installer? Or - I assume so, given the missing file - from the "legacy" files going through all of the previous steps and patches etc?

I did the latter process ... v312.brz is there, as well as v400.brz.

CMBN v3.12 came out at the same time as Battle Pack 1: it was included if you bought the BP, or available separately as a patch if you didn't buy the BP (IIRC).

Either you missed out a step / patch 3.12 if you re-installed from the legacy files?

Or, if you used the full install, do you need to re-activate / re-licence the BP (and so get the v3.12 activated), via the "activate new products" shortcut?

I also did the latter proces. I'll try to find the patch

I have v3.12 installed. I reinstalled v4 but nog CMBn would launch... i think i had the same problem when i first installed v4 but this is getting really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have v3.12 installed. I reinstalled v4 but nog CMBn would launch... i think i had the same problem when i first installed v4 but this is getting really annoying.

Are you remembering that (as I recall now, I think it's correct) for "v4" you have to re-apply the keys for "v3" and for the previous modules to make them work again under V4, even though they were working OK under v3 ... use the "activate new products" shortcut to enter all the old keys you have, as well as having entered the new key you got with v4 ...

Does this help?

Ad if i use the CMBN full installer. will that help?

Back