Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Final Blitz DAR Axis: Gnarls vs. Art

Minute 52

The tension is..... ....unresolved.

The Panther and Hellcat trade multiple missed shots, with the Hellcat eventually retreating back into the treeline.

In the center, the forward Stug (Sgt. Lohmeyer) spots and gets a penetration on the 2nd M4A3 in town, with a least one casualty.

MS4RofA.jpg

My AA haltrack (in the rear treeline with the other Stug) briefly fires on this same M4A3 as it retreats but it looks like it’s only damaged the commanders gun mount with a solid burst. At the turn end, the AA halftrack gets eyes on one of Art’s baseline Easy-8’s. I’ll likely get it to hose the Easy-8 down whilst retreating the halftrack, at the same time advancing the adjacent (rear) Stug slightly to get LOS on the same tank.

n785cPT.jpg

The town firefight continues, with another advanced team reduced to combat ineffectiveness. A third team retreats under 50cal fire from a halftrack. My remaining effective 2 section mortar (the other has ‘lost’ its tube/leader???) puts down direct fire on a HQ sheltering in a building to the rear.

Hogan’s Easy-8 meanwhile starts advancing into town.

On my right, I’ve still a squad advancing slowly down the map edge.

Summary:

3cWdXnF.jpg

Last edited:
Back