Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Finally back in action!

Finally properly back in action! -- upgraded PC humming along nicely -- FOG II reinstalled (Steam does make that easy) ... CMBN, CMFI/GL, CMRT and CMFB are reinstalled and patched to latest (still a bit of a pain in the butt process) .... CMBS can wait for the moment.

Turns should resume flowing regularly from (if no bloody work or RL crisis intervenes... sigh )

@Bootie @sspoom @MeatEtr @SlySniper

Finally properly back in action! -- upgraded PC humming along nicely -- FOG II reinstalled (Steam does make that easy) ... CMBN, CMFI/GL, CMRT and CMFB are reinstalled and patched to latest (still a bit of a pain in the butt process) .... CMBS can wait for the moment.

Turns should resume flowing regularly from (if no bloody work or RL crisis intervenes... sigh )

@Bootie @sspoom @MeatEtr @SlySniper
Well done Rico...…. My machine is getting a little slower have had it for a few years, The thought of loading the games on to a new machine for me is a little
daunting, it's the upgrades and patches would give me nightmares :confused::confused:

Back