Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

First Medieval game

Hi,

I just bought it too. Got tempted by the mini campaign some of the lads are playing on the forum right now. A quick question. Do you mean play a full battle in one sitting, like hotseat, or PBEM? I'm not sure how it all works. One thing I've noticed is that a battle can take hours to complete. I can't play at the moment apart from PBEM due to dodgy internet and I'm only getting used to the game right now but I'd be intersted in the future.
Good luck in the tournament @Wellsonian

Hi,

I just bought it too. Got tempted by the mini campaign some of the lads are playing on the forum right now. A quick question. Do you mean play a full battle in one sitting, like hotseat, or PBEM? I'm not sure how it all works. One thing I've noticed is that a battle can take hours to complete. I can't play at the moment apart from PBEM due to dodgy internet and I'm only getting used to the game right now but I'd be intersted in the future.
Good luck in the tournament @Wellsonian
I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant a regular old PBEM. I also don't have the time to hotseat anything these days. I haven't played this version either as well. Should we PBEM? No rush on when we complete it.

Ok, be warned that I'm a total beginner but I'll get the hang of it. PM me to tell me what I need to do to set up with you and I'm in. I'll be online for an hour or two still.

I just know I'll never go back to playing the AI, just like in CM. I got this one because of the campaign I saw @Rico (I think) set up recently. Thing is, I've not even had time to finish the tutorial properly!
Bring it on @Wellsonian , I can take it on the chin!

I just know I'll never go back to playing the AI, just like in CM. I got this one because of the campaign I saw @Rico (I think) set up recently. Thing is, I've not even had time to finish the tutorial properly!
Bring it on @Wellsonian , I can take it on the chin!
Based on my recent games, I appear to have a strong chin myself.

Ok, be warned that I'm a total beginner but I'll get the hang of it. PM me to tell me what I need to do to set up with you and I'm in. I'll be online for an hour or two still.

dude, the first time I loaded the game was a tourney PBEM battle. Just play brother, just play...no one is judging you. I generally suck at all of the PBEM I play, but I enjoy it when the sun shines on my dog ass every once in awhile...LOL

Back