Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG Medieval: Kingdoms & Empires Campaign - Cancelled

Nope - a FOG battle should be comfortably played in two to three weeks max.
Every tournament of course has its own "rules" and all players their own preferences and expectations, but in general I believe having to conclude a game within 2-3 weeks max is not a comfortable pace. That would require more than 1 turn per day and player on average (assuming full 24 turns). Given time zone differences, real life (expected and unexpected), etc., 4 (maybe even 5) weeks is more realistic, in my view. And comfortable, not yet slack. :cool: :)

I'm cool waiting for turns to finish. I get on with my other battles in the meantime. However, more than 4 weeks does seem a little slow for me. I get it though, there are extenuating circumstances.

We're done!
-----
NzH1oHCh.png

If that's hard to read...
mTk defeats NG 55%-28%.

We're done!
-----
NzH1oHCh.png

If that's hard to read...
mTk defeats NG 55%-28
Don't we calculate the victory with the immediate battle results, not the Final Losses? You might find the difference isn't so steep.

I'm sure we'll get it going but summer is a bit slower so I think we have to expect some delays and just roll with it...

RED captures BURGUNDY with a +17% victory.

This concludes TURN 1.

Medieval Empires 001c.jpg

TURN 1 ATTACKS

1. BLUE - GRANADA -- @Nathangun - Catalan Company (1320-1379) VS @Rico - Argonese (1320-1399) -- Blue VICTORY (+13%)

2. GREEN - HUNGARY & SERBIA -- @chiquichops - Serbian (1040-1319) VS @HOA_KSOP - Hungarian (1200-1319) - Green VICTORY (+41%)

3. YELLOW - NORTHERN ITALY -- @Rico vs @chiquichops -- Italian (Guelf) (1200-1319) vs Italian (Ghibelline) (1200-1319) -- Yellow DEFEAT (-5%)

4. RED - BURGUNDY -- @mTk vs @Nathangun -- Anglo-Norman (1072-1154) vs Danish (1050-1154) -- Red VICTORY (+17%)

Back