Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG Medieval: The Pot Luck Battles Joust (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be a bit of a dead duck ... looks like only my game with chiquichops has actually started ?

Maybe @Badger73 and @Nelson1812 can do a first round battle -- we'll shuffle things around and see if we keep it going... or abort early :unsure:

if we need to chuck it in, at least you will have had a pair of fun unusual battles.

Last edited:
This seems to be a bit of a dead duck ... looks like only my game with chiquichops has actually started ?
Maybe @Badger73 and @Nelson1812 can do a first round battle -- we'll shuffle things around and see if we keep it going... or abort early :unsure:
if we need to chuck it in, at least you will have had a pair of fun unusual battles.
:2charge:
Mirror Match challenge created 7 April 2022 18:25
Castilian/Leonese 1050-1154 AD vs Norwegian 1040-1154 AD
Potluck / Potluck / Open Battle / Medium / Random Map
Password = HailFGM
I'm happy to play whomever wants to pick this up. @Nelson1812, would you like a go perhaps?

@chiquichops and I finished our Round 1 battle. (amazingly tough and challenging affair with a LOT of maneuvering back and forth, especially on my part)
Results:
Battle 1: 51 - 21 = +30%
Battle 2: 59 - 44 = +15% (2nd battle timed out just short 1% to register an outright win)

Have the other battles started? @olaf @Wellsonian @Badger73 @Nelson1812

Pot Luck Joust 1aa.jpg

THE DRAW FOR THE FIRST ROUND OF BATTLES:
(Either player can set up the challenge)

Battle 1: @Badger vs @Nelson1812

Battle 2: @chiquichops vs @Rico - Winner: @Rico wins: 110% - 65% = +45% (+ 1 point)

Battle 3: @Wellsonian vs @olaf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back