Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG2 Digital League - Season 10 about to start

Hey @Badger73.....in the EMA league, I think we will both get our first choice.
How can you tell? I'm fifth pick and you're seventh pick in our respective brackets.
Want to practice your French/Vikings against my Ghaznavid?

You know, like a "Friendly" in soccer.
Sure thing! League default is 1200 points. Go ahead and set it up.
I've been away from the computer for almost a week but I'm back now and good to go.

Oh dear. Got put in A div. in early middle ages and I got my first army choice with the andalusians. This will be an experiment in the light horse spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Josey Wales. Challenge up in the EMA Division F (for Fantastic). Password is FGM1
Actually, I'm having a problem. I can't assign the allies you want. The game won't let me. When I select Anglo-Saxon 871, it gives me no options for allies, despite the fact I have untoggled both the date and the Geography. The tourney organizer might have missed this.

@Wellsonian actually it looks like my mistake. The Anglo Saxons 871 don't allow any Allies. I didn't even think about this when I selected them as I thought there was a setting where you could turn off such restrictions. I'll have to contact the organizer and remove the Allied force from my selection.

No worries @Badger73. I Will probably end up back in B after this one. Havent won one match with the andalusians. This is par for the course I guess. Medieval isnt going any better.

Back