Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fredrocker's Vids and Screenshots

One of those things that pisses me off about CM LOS/LOF... Note the first and last frames... there should be no way I cant see that building, but the building in the foregrounds action square sticks out and blocks line of site even though the building isnt there... This is the second time this has 'caught' me, and you can see my poor dead troopin laying in front of the building as Bucky did them in with a satchel charge... Now IF I got to put a round or two from my Hetzer in that building I would have been alright... $^!%&^^&#*^*%&^%*(
pissmeoff.jpg

No I move that thing around and around and still couldn't get it

Sent via Tapatalk ... Stay Connected

@Fredrocker
I agree. I hated when they took the so called LOF bug out of the game. I actually thought it was a good bug. In cases like this you could place a movement point next to the house and then assign your fire command. It would stick since you could see the middle of the action spot. Then drag that point back to where your armor is. It would then shoot. Now, if you cannot see the MIDDLE of the AS you cannot fire. Frustrating as hell in town battles with infantry and tanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

So Heinrich, You think they can see me since the building collapsed... Ah Schultzee you can fly... new Nazi Secret weapon...

weird.jpg

Red Thunder Game Engine 4.0 - Scenario 'Hello from Piddubtsi' a Hot Seat game with my 6 yr old Grandson... (teaching him to carry on the tradition)

So Heinrich, You think they can see me since the building collapsed... Ah Schultzee you can fly... new Nazi Secret weapon...

weird.jpg

Red Thunder Game Engine 4.0 - Scenario 'Hello from Piddubtsi' a Hot Seat game with my 6 yr old Grandson... (teaching him to carry on the tradition)

We got a floater!!

Back