Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

German Light Armour & Vehicles

A column of German units in Prague after the ceasefire during the Prague Uprising, May 1945. Ahead of the column: StuG III, behind it - armored personnel carrier Sd.Kfz. 251, then cars: Schwimmwagen, Mercedes-Benz V170 and Horch 830 BL. Sd.Kfz armored personnel carriers are visible at the end of the column.
ckLe8DF.jpg

In
A column of German units in Prague after the ceasefire during the Prague Uprising, May 1945. Ahead of the column: StuG III, behind it - armored personnel carrier Sd.Kfz. 251, then cars: Schwimmwagen, Mercedes-Benz V170 and Horch 830 BL. Sd.Kfz armored personnel carriers are visible at the end of the column.
ckLe8DF.jpg
Interesting to see a StuG IIIB with a 50mm main armament that late in the war.

Founded by the Dutch, and before the English took over and renamed it New York, the city was originally named New Amsterdam.
There's a well known are in the northern part of Manhattan called Harlem.
I think few people realize the name has a Dutch origin.
I didn't know it was named after a town in the Netherlands.
Thanks Luis. (y)

Is that Green Grass and High Tides by the Outlaws playing in the background?

Maybe I culd convince my wife to go to Australia with the promise of the opera in Sydney and then mumble and the Ausarmourfest in Smithfield

Diffrent angles of Gen. Walter Krüger (1890/1945), recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, aboard the Tiger I number 812 named "Tiki " and an anti-aircraft gun vehicle (first pic) of his 2nd SS Panzer Div 'Das Reich', Kharkov, Ukraine, 20 Apr 1943.
Krüger survive to the war, but committed suicide fourteen days after the surrender of Germany.
l2yx1Nr.jpg

Ft4WZvP.jpg

Z0OqVUg.jpg

Back