Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gnarly's Gallery of near misses and mass-destruction...

Seriously!!

Is this the tank equivalent of a dead man walking??

Yes, that's my Jackson that is about to supernova (courtesy of a @Bill Wespe) 1 second into the next turn, having fired one whole round.....

dead.jpg

Posted this in a FGM Ladder match report long before this thread was created. The killcount says all....

hapless1_tungkillcount-jpg.11048

Posted this in a FGM Ladder match report long before this thread was created. The killcount says all....

hapless1_tungkillcount-jpg.11048

Oh man I'm playing a Black Sea game and AA's are messing me up HARD. I have a brand new appreciation for their lethality now.

@hungry animals They are brutal in ground warfare if they can get the first shot off. I'm pretty sure that I've seen anecdotal commentary of the BF forums, where if they can see and fire first even on tanks, their sheer volume/weight of fire literally strips the subsystems of a even latest-gen tanks, and renders them almost useless, in addition to numbing/shocking the crew.

Of course, if the tanks spots first, well...

Brilliant on the defense (which is how I used my baby above). I actually had two of them with overlapping crossfire; the second had a (still damn impressive!) killcount of half this one (incl. 2 APCs).

CM Black Sea 2020-08-14 14-35-57-487.jpg

Of course, it doesn't help if you have all your guys clumped together though in my defense I didn't know it was there. I saw a sound contact and I assumed it was a BTR or BMP... it was neither, and then a hail of autocannon killed not only my guys but four buildings and all those walls.

I will be VERY careful from now on!

@hungry animals They are brutal in ground warfare if they can get the first shot off. I'm pretty sure that I've seen anecdotal commentary of the BF forums, where if they can see and fire first even on tanks, their sheer volume/weight of fire literally strips the subsystems of a even latest-gen tanks, and renders them almost useless, in addition to numbing/shocking the crew.

I'm about to test that out for you. ;)

Really enjoying playing for the first time on a large (huge?) 3x3km map. Playing the Rollin' on a River scenario as a Stryker company against @Comdr 's Russians.

My first ever kill with an M1128 Stryker MGS (105mm Mobile Gun System).

CM Black Sea 2020-08-19 16-15-03-79.jpg

More to enunciate the sheer size of the map (and the options it provides), than any particular photo-worthy aspect.. See the distant wrecks for scale.

CM Black Sea 2020-08-19 16-24-28-46.jpg

Back