Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Great movie scenes.

Sigh... back when GOT was still brilliant... before the later seasons totally f**** it up.
Agreed; a brilliantly fine drama wholly ruined by Hollywood hacks (the pre-internet term for absolutely crappy writers . . . :censored:)

Let's just launch the finest light cavalry in the world into the dark against unknown enemy forces so that we never see them again . . . :mad:

b78ac7c1-bbe1-4abb-8399-8f62a8a7329d.jpeg

Agreed; a brilliantly fine drama wholly ruined by Hollywood hacks (the pre-internet term for absolutely crappy writers . . . :censored:)

Let's just launch the finest light cavalry in the world into the dark against unknown enemy forces so that we never see them again . . . :mad:

b78ac7c1-bbe1-4abb-8399-8f62a8a7329d.jpeg

Not being an armchair general here, but yea, no commander in his right mind would have made that decision. I saw the error in it immediately when I first watched that episode, and I'm medical. They had prepared defenses. Why the charge into the unknown? Insanity.

Back