Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Greece

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
greece1.jpg

Greek Marines from 505th Greek Marine Battalion in formation during a squad tactics demonstration held for Dutch and Egyptian commanders during a combined field training exercise. The exercise is one of many conducted during Bright Star 2005.

greece2.jpg

Soldiers from Task Force Falcon, with Greek soldiers supported the first Serbian shopping trip to the city of Urosevac, Kosovo, Sept. 25, 2001. Soldier presence furthered the efforts of peacekeeping and relations between Serbians and Albanians. Albanians mainly populate the city of Urosevac. Visiting Serbians from Strpce, Kosovo made up the participants of the shopping trip.

greece3.jpg

On August 19, 2000, in the small village of Crnilo, Kosovo, KFOR (Kosovo Forces) soldiers are shown discussing the compound is which they have just inspected. Soldiers assigned to Alpha Company, 3rd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group, out of Fort Carson, CO, the 755th Military Police Company (a National Guard unit out of Puerto Rico) and members of the 501st (Greek) Mechanized Battalion, out of Greece, conducted a cordon and search mission looking for illegal weapons and ammunition.

I don't know... they're not exactly looking like professionals! Ah, how far have all the once proud fallen! :biggrin1:

I don't know... they're not exactly looking like professionals! Ah, how far have all the once proud fallen! :biggrin1:
Yeah i m sure from ur armchair u know how to judge things clearly.
After all u ve played so many wargames,not to mention that u were the champion playing indians and cowboys in ur neighborhoud.
PS Have u served ur obligatory military duty?

Yeah i m sure from ur armchair u know how to judge things clearly.

Of course I do. I'm the most knowledgeable guy to ever walk this planet and from my mouth springs eternal wisdom. Where I tread. flowers blossom and trees begin to grow and eternal pice follows me...

You know I use smilies to make clear my remarks aren't exactly meant serious? I was just kidding.

Greek Navy Special Forces - ΔΙΟΙΚΗΣΗ ΥΠΟΒΡΥΧΙΩΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΩΝ - ΔΥΚ- (UNDERWATER DEMOLITION COMMAND –DYK) – During a public demonstration on a beach near Athens.

GreekNavySpecialForces_5540030208_o.jpg

GreekNavySpecialForces_5540030354_o.jpg

I'm puzzled- some of their equipment is really high end and some is old as dirt.

Also National Guard seems better equipped then everyone else, including SF.

Altough in the picture is stated National Guard,troops are actually SF troops and indeed G3A3-G3A4 which is the standard assault rifle for Greek Army(except SF) is
somehow dated but still a good weapon.
Personally i dont find it difficult to score up to 90% in a A1 target(without scope&If the weapon is zeroed) firing from 300 meters which is the standard range for small arms practice in Greek army..

Being killed with a musket ball or a new bullet ...one is still dead.

On August 19, 2000, during the early morning hours in the village of Crnilo, Kosovo, two Greek soldiers are shown providing security as members of their unit, 755th Military Police Company (a National Guard unit out of Puerto Rico) and members of Alpha Company, 3rd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group search the surrounding houses. The multi-national forces conducted a cordon and search mission looking for illegal weapons and ammunition.

GreekArmy_5539862752_o.jpg

On October 4, 2000, Greek soldiers march with their weapons to a range in Pasjane, Kosovo. The range was operated by members of Bravo Company, 141st Signal Battalion out of Bad Kreuzanch, Germany to familiarize other NATO forces participating in Operation Joint Guardian, Kosovo with different types of weapons.

GreekArmy_5539867822_o.jpg

Back