Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ground Branch (aka Microprose is back)

I've played it some and like what they are doing. If some others around here have it we could get together and drop some baddies.

Ill keep watching it, and wait for a little more content. I just worry things like this will die a slow death.

It looks grouse, but lack of content (maps) means very lower player numbers atm....

First guy in would have been killed in a non training environment. The rest were too slow. They are breaching a known entry point, all eyes would be pointed there. A guy on his left hand side would paint the wall with him...

As far as the game goes - oh look, another game I can own and never play! :ROFLMAO:

First guy in would have been killed in a non training environment. The rest were too slow. They are breaching a known entry point, all eyes would be pointed there. A guy on his left hand side would paint the wall with him...

As far as the game goes - oh look, another game I can own and never play! :ROFLMAO:
Actually i was referring to the instructor's dialog (ControlledPairs), worth having listen. It's his camera you are watching (and listening to). The 'actors' are all just gamers, non-military.

Alright story time children.
This happened in the year of our Lord 138 (2010 for you heathens).
We were doing some room clearing training and I was the guy first into the room. So I burst into the room as fast as I can because muh violence of action, unfortunately for me there was some clutter on the floor and I trip on it. Because of my speed I go flying and faceplant hard in the middle of the room and I also lose the grip on my rifle and it goes flying across the room, almost flying out of the second story window barely catching on the window frame. Didn't have the sling wrapped around me. We didn't have any fancy tacticool quick-adjust slings, just your old-school two-point leather slings, so I had the sling pulled tight along the gun and the slack wrapped around the stock so it wouldn't get in the way.

Dumbest thing that happened to me was when I was crawling, you would call it leopards crawl I guess. We were taught to hold the weapon the Soviet style, by the strap and the weapon resting on the forearm of your dominant arm. So I am crawling around, strugling along and I loosen the strap a bit. Big mistake, cause the next time I pulled my dominant hand, the AK muzle came flying and hitting me on my upper lip. I am bleeding and moving on. The CO comes around - -name redacted- you alright? I am all like, yeah, everything is cool, even though my mouth is covered in blood and I am still bleeding. CO was like "Cool, now here is a tissue, put some pressure on it"...

Back