Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gun talk

Looks like the FN I trained with years ago.
If I remember correctly the G3 came about because the Belgians didn't want to sell the FN rights to the Germans (they were still mad about 10 years before when the Germans took over Europe). The Germans then negotiated a deal with Spain, something about selling them ammo for the rights to the CETME rifle, and the G3 was born. Thats a very sketchy and probably mostly incorrect note about the G3.

New purchase, a Pietta 1860 Army. It’s a cap and ball pistol! Still collecting all the necessary stuff I need to fire it and keep it clean. One of the things I found is the product Ballistol. I did not know about this product, always used Hoppes stuff. I will be using Ballistol from now on.
9BF5670F-68C7-4B5E-B2DD-74EAC725C2B9.jpegED07DCCA-7369-49C7-9B9F-7C96C6318F66.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my Marlin 55 goose gun last fall.

Got another in the mail for the coming fall. It´s another american, called A H Sterlingworth. It´s a double barrel side by side 20 gauge.
Made in either 1923 or 27. With a boxlock and internal hammers, not sure wether it has ejector or not. I kinda hope it doesn´t. A real american historic gem made in Philadelphia in the good ole US of A.

I´m kinda starting to warm up to the old vintage guns. Can´t exactly put words on why that is. I´m guessing the craftmanship is a major contributor to it.
The old saying " they don´t make em like they used to" kinda thing.

Last edited:
His whole channel is very fun to watch. BTW, he almost died a couple years ago from a .50 cal single shot rifle exploding from a hot round. He has since leveraged that for even more good videos. I like him.

Men actually marched at a steady pace, in line formation, against such a tool that should never been invented.
What we see is one gun firing. Now add 20 more guns and try to imagine the hell scene. You can´t can you?
Nor can I fathom it.

Back