Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Help me load Normandy 3.0

R

Rena

Hi, last night I tried to load Normandy 3.0 from the Battle front, after I paid for it I start the down load process, I unzipped the 3.0 zip file and started loading them to my pc. The funny thing was I didn't get a message say where I wanted the zip file to down load too so after waiting 2 and half hours to find out that the down load failed, so then I tried it again while I still had battle front login and that failed too.
My question is why didn't the down load work ?
How do I log back to Battle front to try to reload that zip file?

Hi, last night I tried to load Normandy 3.0 from the Battle front, after I paid for it I start the down load process, I unzipped the 3.0 zip file and started loading them to my pc. The funny thing was I didn't get a message say where I wanted the zip file to down load too so after waiting 2 and half hours to find out that the down load failed, so then I tried it again while I still had battle front login and that failed too.
My question is why didn't the down load work ?
How do I log back to Battle front to try to reload that zip file?
ok retiring to load 3.0 again right now.

Isn't it like with patches where you need to put them inside your game folder before executing ?

@Rena Probably a one to get onto Battlefront direct (the helpdesk is very good and they will respond and get you sorted), if you have multiple setups, it may be it has 'looked' at the wrong setup. I think v3.0 was also the most quirky in terms of making sure it all resets correctly - more so if you have modules as well as base game.

Good luck - but as I say the helpdesk will get you up and running...

Back