Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Help with testing

StickerEater

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
All I want to do is simply set two units up against each other and do some testing, (ex. test the penetration distance of a Sherman vs a Panther). I don't yet want to make a scenario or campaign, I want to just do some experimenting. However the editor is a little confusing (maybe im just dumb) and I dont see anyway to do this without creating a bunch of campaign files. Any suggestions?

i make a target range map..
to do that in the scenario editor make the map however big u want..i usually make one about 1k long about 500m wide.. i usually use a road to mark off target ranges at about every 200 meters. then go to set up zone settings make red set up area for about half the map and a blue set up for about half the map then save it.. when the save screen comes up save it to the quick battle maps folder..
then when u want to test something go to quick battles set to one player scenario editor in the difficulty options..or use 2 player hot seat option...

Back