Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi, Im Louis

Louis

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Late for this, but ...
I'm Louis (Luis really-spanish version), I live in Castelar, west of the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina .-
47 years, married for 23 years, three children, one grandchild .-
In 1982 he did military service, just as war breaks Malvinas (or Falklands) .- As fate would not send to the islands and thank God I can be here today .-
Then I went police for 15 years, now I'm work in the verification of claims for insurance companies .-
Passion for football and WW2 .-
I came here by chance in Oct 2010 .- It was love at first sight .-
I am aware that political relations between Argentina and the UK are not good, so I always thank Bootie to let me participate here .-
I do not participate in war games simply because they do not understand, but I like the variety of topics that have the site, especially the images gallery and try to work in the site on what I can .-

Last edited:
@Luis/Louis: You wrote
I am aware that political relations between Argentina and the UK are not good, so I always thank Bootie to let me participate here.

I think politics is one thing and the FGM and the relations between the members here is a total different thing. And if politicians learn a lesson from such folks as the FGM is there would be more peace in the world. I´m not so active in threads but have noticed You did a lot here. Furthermore I think of You as a good guy - and so It´s nice to have You aboard, mate.

Nice to meet you.

Although we have met already :thumb:

Hey mates, October 11 today! Ten years have passed today that I am here and never a fuck## game. Its a record, sure.
Since then (2010) I have added a few more years, now 56; I still have the same wife and I have another grandson.
The money is still not enough. That has not changed.
Happy to be here every night.:cheerso:

Back