Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[HOW TO] CM HELPER AND DROPBOX

I'm starting to make a nuisance of myself,

I'm f'ing up somewhere in the process.

I joined a game someone else created for CMFI which is working which is working 100%.

I created my own game for CMFB.

In CMH I can see that that its my turn and in dropbox I can see the 001 & 002 .ema files.

Starting up CMFB my saved games selection is empty.

So I go to pc/users/ where I find 2 Final Blitzkrieg's directories,

One in Documents/Final Blitzkrieg/ with the incoming and outgoing email folders being empty

One in a Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Final Blitzkrieg/ folder where-in I can see the incoming and outgoing email folders contain the relevant files.

I'm making an assumption that the game is pointing to the Documents/Final Blitzkrieg but I cant figure out how to change that path in the game, Tried copying the .ema files straight to the incoming / outgoing files but that doesn't make a difference.

Think I'm missing a step somewhere any ideas?

@AVR
002.ema is the first file from your partner and you can not see this save file after you started CMFB? If this is the case I would copy the 002.ema in the incoming email folder which is empty and take a look if you can load it in. It then will produce 003.ema in the correct outgoing email folder.
Do you and your game partner habe the same game version? Did you or your partner update the game after you started the match? Both players have to have the same game version at the start? Also you can not update the Game version while a H2H match is running without breaking the old H2H match (you would need to have two installations to continue the match).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kraut (Ps. Stopping killing my Canuck's)

Deleted the directory that doesn't reflect the saved games. But still no joy in getting the incoming .ema to reflect in game.

Left a message for my (to be) opponent to check versions but it being FB and no modules out yet we should both be on V2.00 and game engine 4 so I don't think that's the issue.

Deleted

Thanks Kraut (Ps. Stopping killing my Canuck's)

Deleted the directory that doesn't reflect the saved games. But still no joy in getting the incoming .ema to reflect in game.

Left a message for my (to be) opponent to check versions but it being FB and no modules out yet we should both be on V2.00 and game engine 4 so I don't think that's the issue.

Deleted
Latest version for CMFB is V2.02. If the problem does not sort out I would suggest to start new (is only turn 2).
By the way you are playing a good match and your mortars do a lot of casualties.

Latest version for CMFB is V2.02. If the problem does not sort out I would suggest to start new (is only turn 2).
By the way you are playing a good match and your mortars do a lot of casualties.

That's got to be it! Thanks. The FB Overview page on Battlefront's site says the "currently v2.00" which was what I checked to make sure I'm up to date but the patches link leads to a v2.02.

Looks to me it might be confused as you have two drop boxes ..Why dont you just press end game for the Kalidor-Titan QB,

Back