Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[HOW TO] UPDATE AVATAR AND USER PROFILE FOR PBEM INFORMATION

Badger73

One of the Few
FGM MEMBER
Hello Everyone,
Please know that you can now update your FGM avatar and user message info box to show your PBEM attributes. Go into your personal profile and select personal details to choose "game turns" and "availability" from a radio button list. Once you update and save, it will display on your main profile for others to see. As major life changes affect your play rate availability (things like birthing triplets, winning the Lotto, 80 hour work week assignments, and such), you can update this information at will. To add/update your PBEM turn rate information:

1) Go to your User Call-sign drop down on the menu bar below the FGM graphic at the top of every FGM page. In this example, your forum ID should appear where this image shows "Badger73". Hover your cursor above your own Forum Name.
RjSv2Q9.gif

2) In the profile pop up which appears when you hovered your cursor, click on "Your Profile Page" near the top of that pop-up.
7FXe74p.gif

3) Scroll down past your avatar, date of birth, and location/occupation displays where you should see.
snap-2017-11-15-at-17-49-48-png.13778

4) Click the radio buttons to choose your attributes
5) Then scroll to bottom of your profile page and click the blue "save changes" button.

When done, your ruggedly handsome avatars should display your PBEM information like these,
snap-2017-11-15-at-18-06-21-png.13780
q7Gz50N.gif

Post any problems or questions here in this thread. Good luck and good gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
However I cannot see yours. I imagine that is the most important thing. If I click on your name in the thread above the little popup window does not show that information and if I click on the profile link it is not there either.

I am using the Xenforo Default Style because I don't do Goth :) - just in case that makes a difference.

Back