Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I'm back part 2

D

DasTiger

Hey guys,

I tried to make a come back a few months ago and it didn't really stick and wasn't able to devote any time to our camaraderie. My apologies. Now our son is 6 months old, doing great and I miss you guys.

I would especially like to mention some members who I abandoned games on. @Hedgehog, @Shorker, @Ericr4b, @Richtig, @Odin, @Ithikial, @eniced73, @Strachwitz to just name a few. Please forgive me and if you want to give it another try I'm here. Or any of my other regulars like @Facman, @Bootie and @Fredrocker. If anyone needs a game I'm up for maybe 2 or 3. Maybe 1 or 2.

I'll try to start logging back on on a daily basis.

As Nathangun mentions we are looking for axis commanders in the battle of the bulge campaign, so check back in there I will add you to a battle if that is all good, and on a personal note - nice to have you back and let's kick off a new fight...

As Nathangun mentions we are looking for axis commanders in the battle of the bulge campaign, so check back in there I will add you to a battle if that is all good, and on a personal note - nice to have you back and let's kick off a new fight...
Will check it out. But if you would like to start one outside of the Bulge Campaign I'm all for it.

Good to have you back Das, having recently had a little one myself I understand where you are coming from. Congratulations BTW!

DT. Good to have you back. No worries regards our game. I've been finding it difficult to find time, too. And my kids are 7 and 10. The priority of making sure these guys are OK never really goes away (perhaps when they're away at college - In my dreams!). So their grandparents have just reminded me. :)

Happy to continue from where we've left off. Ahead Slow is fine by me.

DT. Good to have you back. No worries regards our game. I've been finding it difficult to find time, too. And my kids are 7 and 10. The priority of making sure these guys are OK never really goes away (perhaps when they're away at college - In my dreams!). So their grandparents have just reminded me. :)

Happy to continue from where we've left off. Ahead Slow is fine by me.
Great! Do you still have our last file? I think I sent you one and it was probably in the wrong version of the game. Not sure if that had messed things up or not.

***WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!*** :D

Hi Tigerman, no worries - our battles were finished, mate (and reported as well) - all was fine. ;)

Good to have you back! :)

Back