Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Imperator: Rome

I've captured, imprisoned, ransomed and had enemies executed - crucified. You can also adopt, give sanctuary or banish them. All depends on your whim as Cesar. I've been on a break from IR. Like most games of that size once you get to a certain point, managing a large empire is a lot of work. I started a Shogun Total War Campaign and once I got to a certain point everyone turned on me. Its was battle after battle against large stacks non-stop.

I've now moved onto Total War Three Kingdoms- I bought this when it first came out, but haven't really played it much, so now I'm getting into it.

I'll get back into Imperitor Rome at some point and resume my map painting, same with Shogun...

I also have 2 Combat Mission h2h games going as well as Market Garden Campaign and Red Thunder Campaign in progress...

The bog is for our legions to relieve themselves. Being a civilized nation Romans prefer fresh aqueduct water. We also use urine to brush our teeth. Mercury and lead have numerous health benefits according to our highly trained practitioners of medicine.

Back