Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

John Tillers Campaign Series

Ho boy, I forgot how good Nort is at this game. I was feeling pretty sassy after killing one of his Tigers, but then his Panthers showed up...on my flank....I am surprised he hasn’t shorted out his keyboard from his saliva. Better get hull down...in a hurry...

What is so bad about this game with Nort is that not only am I no where near snatching the pebble I can’t sit down because my arse hurts so bad from the kicking it’s taking.

That's okay, he's done a superior job re-introducing me to it. Ow! I need to find a cushion for my computer chair.

Yeah, well I bet the red on my “cheeks” is a shade or two brighter than the red in yours. Now where’s that damn cushion...

Oh my, Custer has nothing on me here, this is beyond mop up, it's more like mopped the floor with. Kudo's to Nort, he's damn good at this game.

Now someone tell me again why I bought this game? Oh yeah, something about a monastery and a pebble... O7 Nort!

Yeah, I played a lot of battles with Antoni. He wasn't very good, but he was enthusiastic and a good sport.
Ah yes, Antoni C I do remember... ‘C’ was short for a very long Polish name I think. :unsure:

Speaking of very enthusiastic but not necessarily successful player, whatever happened to 95Bravo ? ... he kinda disapppeared from FGM around time CMFI came out I think.

Edit: just saw he rejoined and Nov 2018 and has been last seen May 2019.

Back