Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Kampfgruppe DG

Down at Bloody Creek things are getting messy. A Sherman flail is clearing mines while my MG42's are mowing infantry down.

Down at Bloody Creek it are the Joe's that need to hold up amroured umbrella's! It is raining mortar and artillery shells :D

Up on the main route Panthers made contact. I hope they prove to be a beter match then my concrete bunkers

And on Bauer hill a Sherman and infantry are spotted. In 3 minutes it will rain hell on them...

We are a few turns further. Things are going from bad to worse :(... My Nebelwefers missed their target, my flanking unit got intercepted and destroyed. Killing 2 full squads, 2 halftracks but saddest of all destroying my 2 Jagdtigers. One good thing to tell is that 1 of these monsters took 15!!! hits

Down at Bloody Creek I managed to destroy a Sherman with a Panzerschreck

But then one of his evil brothers showed up and roasted my guys... :(

But but but I put a Panzerschreck shell on his armor and his men fled in panic

Now let's see how the next few turns will go... :D

Nice DAR DG. I noticed on the bug thread on th BF forum link that if the scenario is set in Dec 1944 panther frontal armour is almost invulnerable to Hellcat 90mm AP rounds. Ronnoc could well be throwing his monitor out of the window in frustration if he sends a hellcat or two up against your kittys! (BTW I am yet to check Ronnoc's DAR thread, so I have no idea if he has brought Hellcats to the party).

Alright we are back in action and it is still going from bad to worse. Everywhere I go there are his tanks...

I had a clip to show the might of the Panthers armor but it wont upload to photobucket :(
And the result

This game was doomed from the start with bunker glitch. I will see how it goes the next few turns or I'll drop this. I can't hold off such force without prober bunkers.

Back