Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Latest Club News from Bootie

The text that appeared to Rico ("Unregistered Domain. Go to http://imageshack.us to register") is what I saw from yesterday .-

Today I realized that if I was not registered and if not logged in to Imageshack, there was no solution .-
That is, now I can see the images due to log in Imagechack .-

A quirk of them?

Is it me, or are the letters very large these days? :)

Can i change it somewhere in my profile settings like i could choose for the green theme?

..Today I realized that if I was not registered and if not logged in to Imageshack, there was no solution .-
That is, now I can see the images due to log in Imagechack .-
A quirk of them?

i've always found Imageshack to be quirky and glitchy, that's why I switched to Photobucket long ago..:)

We all use different size monitors and therefore see things differently on our screens, so like Bootie said we can use CTRL with plus/minus to enlarge or shrink our screen display (or CTRL with mousewheel) to get a picture that looks good to us.
Don't forget to hit the 'Maximize' button at top right to expand the display to fill the whole screen, or bits might be cut off if you leave it minimized.

After Maximising your screen use the pic below to experiment with by using CTRL +/- to enlarge it to fill your screen. Get it as big as possible without cutting off the tips of the arrows. Your text size will vary at the same time, so try to find a balance that looks good for you.

If you don't want pics to fill your whole screen, simply don't enlarge them so much.
Like I said, everybody's got their own preferences to suit their own monitors, so there's no single global setting that'll suit everybody..:)

POW-trenchB.gif

Guys Ive binned the twitter bit... dont really use it.

I have reinstated the multimedia marquee scroller. I dont notice an impact on speed. if you dont like it there is an arrow to close it down on the right hand side. I believe it adds an extra little visual treat to the forum page.

I'm on AOL and it can be glitchy at times; for example it's very slow to display FGM and I always have to go through IE, so any streamlining Bootie does with FGM is fine by me..:)

PS- We had 50,000 posts a week or two ago but now it's dropped to 49,200.
That's spooky, let's call in Mulder and Scully to investigate..

Back