Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Latest Club News from Bootie

We all for the Knackers yard one day... Knackynoo is one step ahead!
(Was'nt Stoffel a regular poster at one time?)

Been thinking...dangerous, I know, but is CM becoming more a historic game. There seems less information from battlefront... and fewer people clambering for game info. Hope Not!

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether this corresponds to 90 days since some big advertising campaign got lots to join - maybe when CMFB was released or the move of CMODS etc?
(Or maybe I've scared them all away :oops:)

I'm wondering whether this corresponds to 90 days since some big advertising campaign got lots to join - maybe when CMFB was released or the move of CMODS etc?
(Or maybe I've scared them all away :oops:)

No its usually set to monitor the 90 day no post cut of limit and every once in a while I change the parameters to nail the ones who have been members for less than 90 days but more than 7 and haven't posted at all.

We all for the Knackers yard one day... Knackynoo is one step ahead!
(Was'nt Stoffel a regular poster at one time?)

Been thinking...dangerous, I know, but is CM becoming more a historic game. There seems less information from battlefront... and fewer people clambering for game info. Hope Not!

Nah I think due to recent releases guys are still playing the content put before them.

Back