Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Long Live The King: The First Battle Of Anjou

Well played, thanks for the game!
My thanks to you! Very good of you to jump in for @Nathangun. It was interesting that we both went all-in fighting it out with the mounted knights. That fight could have gone any direction. I am just gonna hazard a guess that none of us should necessarily rely on that to win a game...lol. I consider myself extremely lucky in this one. Very fun game Barry and thanks for being a good sport with my amateur DAR's. Look forward to the next battle!

@Nathangun ....hate you were not up for the fight in this one! I do hope you back issues are improving and you will be back in the game soon!!!!

My thanks to you! Very good of you to jump in for @Nathangun. It was interesting that we both went all-in fighting it out with the mounted knights. That fight could have gone any direction. I am just gonna hazard a guess that none of us should necessarily rely on that to win a game...lol. I consider myself extremely lucky in this one. Very fun game Barry and thanks for being a good sport with my amateur DAR's. Look forward to the next battle!

@Nathangun ....hate you were not up for the fight in this one! I do hope you back issues are improving and you will be back in the game soon!!!!
The pleasure was all mine, Jolly. The bright side is that I won another Steam card, the "Unlucky" card, having suffered a double cohesion drop which can only happen on a roll of snake eyes. Hopefully, I won't do that again any time soon. LOL.

Should be fighting fit for the next round. :)

Back