Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CM:Modern or CMFB scenario opponent.

G

GloriousRuse

Something not too overwhelming a couple companies maybe.

Anything particular in mind?
You can always restrict forces in CMBS to infantry only

Well, lets see, here are some possibles:

CMBS: Garagina Ave Checkpoint, Into the Breach
CMSF2: Dutch Damascus Blues, Baker 1-1
CMFB: A Muddy Affair, Fortress Grosshau

Dropbox folder created for our game
We can use that for our turns
Return file sent

Scenario I think. QBs all too often devolve into the biggest bestest tank contest
You can always set the rule that you only want a small percent of the forces to be tanks. And then you wait for someone to agree.

Some people have the rule that air support isn't allowed or have other limits to the forces allowed in a quick battle.

It's less there being tanks etc. than a tendency for King Tigers and Jumbos to square off, with nary a Pz IV or Sherman 75 in sight. Or, for modern, never seeing a T-72.

Off until Friday at the latest I hope
Waiting on a new ac adapter to get here
Hope it is that and not the computer itself

Currently playing a h2h CMBS match
I have a battalion of bog standard BTR equipped infantry and 6 Oplots because it are the only Ukrainian MBT with thermals to oppose my a
Opponents T72 or 90
The only restriction I like to play with is playing a strict OOB

I could get behind strict OOB QBs as well. I just like to avoid - to such extent as feasibly possible - going to far into gamey-land. Anyhow, given your last turn involved shooting up my poor innocent tourists with a Mk19, a wait is ok...

Strict OOBs are a way of adventuring too far off into fantasyland
One of the ways is not seeing a preview of the map so you cant tailor a force optimized for fighting in that terrain
Works for meeting engagements and probes

I am trying to fill the gaps after I finished some games, so if you want another opponent I will be happy to play. I would like to play the CMFB scenarios.

Stardekk, someone already took me up on a muddy affair..I'd be happy to go Fortress Grosshau with you, either side. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll be off!

Then Fortress Grosshau it is ! I will send you an Email in this weekend !

Back