Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMSF2 opponent--OFF Ladder game

Nemesis

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I am looking for a CMSF2 opponent for an OFF LADDER quick battle game.

I am terrible at the modern CM games and want to have my ass kicked so that I can learn.

I usually do Attacks or Probes. I also like when one person picks ALL the parameters and the other person picks the side that they want to play. I LOVE when people can send at least 5 files a week.

So who wants to kick my butt?

Let's do it. Do you want to propose terms or shall I?

I will PM you. It may take a bit just because I have played exactly one game of CMSF2.

If you want another game, I'm always down to get slaughtered.

Hello!

I am new to the game and like to play on tiny/small map in CM SF2 i have all DLC.

I live i sweden GMT+1

Best Regard
Daniel

if anyone wants to play a game of cmsf 2 just message me

Ok, I set the map to a random large city. It is a meeting engagement with large-size forces. I have you playing the US army and myself playing as the British army. The first turn is in the dropbox I shared with you. If there is anything you would like me to change now would be the time.

Ok, I set the map to a random large city. It is a meeting engagement with large-size forces. I have you playing the US army and myself playing as the British army. The first turn is in the dropbox I shared with you. If there is anything you would like me to change now would be the time.
Thanks for the response

hey just asking are there any rules to this battle regarding off map support as I don't think the brits get any air defense so I can guess that's of the table.

Back