Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMSF2 or CMRT PBEM

Probus

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm about a month in on owning the new Combat Mission titles and have not tried PBEM in either CMSF2 or CMRT. I would like a game in either or both. Still getting my head around the Combat Mission game mechanics so may need to ask a few questions here and there. I'm playing both CMBS and CMFI PBEM games and luvin' it!

I am up for playing a Scenario in either game, let me know if you still have a slot?
Yessir both are still open and I'm up for either. How often are CMSF2 games played Red vs Red? And CMRT, I like both Soviet and German forces but haven't hardly played the game yet so if you think one is easier that the other, that may be the way to go for an intresting game. Right now I just started the first campaign game as the Germans. I really like how it is progressing. The game is going to be a fun one.

I'll be Axis. You can choose settings you thing will make for a fun game. I'm easy :)

Back