Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

LOOKING FOR A ROYAL EPIC ASS KICKING....

O

Overwatch

Yes thats right... I am looking for a seasoned opponent...

CMFB/CMBN patched...

Attack/Defend/Probe 5000 points + / (Large)

You pick the map.
House rules to follow before purchase.
Faction tbd on seeing the map and your preferences..

Looking to further my learning by playing an opponent that is flawless tactically.

I will do my best not to make it easy for you or waste your time.

Possible video AAR after the match.

First come first served.

Bring it.

Ty

Overwatch

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I put it out there.... I’ve pm a few worthy ones and I havn’t Had any takers yet...

But I’m patient....

And looking forward to it!

Let me tell you what I think your problem is. You have been pining for these massive battles. Most of the best players like smaller battles, because most of the best players in this game are micro managing weirdos. Medium is my jam personally. The huge battles start feeling like a damn job. I feel like I need to open up Microsoft excel and track everything. This game really doesn't do large battles that well, while it does smaller battles tremendously (in my opinion of course). The gold standard for good players is a medium, mirrored game on a busy map.

Well thank you for stepping up and mentioning it, very much appreciated! I don't disagree with you one bit...

Yes it is a job indeed and I won't be using Excel although its a wonderful piece of kit.

I still think it would be fun and I'm half German so micro managing is right up my alley unfortunately for some of my opponents...

OK

How bout this adjustment to my wish....

LARGE Attack/Defend/Probe

You pick the Map/Faction

CMBN/CMFB Patched

Not all urban

There simplified! thank you Wellsonian!

Still want to get my ass kicked and document it with an AAR

Please don't be shy, it's a real request and I will be honoured to be your opponent.

Best

Overwatch

Vancouver, Canada

PST

Drop box request email

hasswerks@gmail.com

Well thank you for stepping up and mentioning it, very much appreciated! I don't disagree with you one bit...

Yes it is a job indeed and I won't be using Excel although its a wonderful piece of kit.

I still think it would be fun and I'm half German so micro managing is right up my alley unfortunately for some of my opponents...

OK

How bout this adjustment to my wish....

LARGE Attack/Defend/Probe

You pick the Map/Faction

CMBN/CMFB Patched

Not all urban

There simplified! thank you Wellsonian!

Still want to get my ass kicked and document it with an AAR

Please don't be shy, it's a real request and I will be honoured to be your opponent.

Best

Overwatch

Vancouver, Canada

PST

Drop box request email

hasswerks@gmail.com
Ok buddy! It is on. Large game. Mirrored. I’m going to pick CMFB. When I first joined this club, @Meat Grinder greeted me with a “I like your style” comment. Dude, I like your style. And I am going to kick your ass so hard you will be dizzy. But I do like your style. Bigly. I’ll set it up on the next day, maybe tonight. Good luck

If you have any room left for a battle shoot me a message, I just finished up a couple.

I will definitely do that! I'm booked for now but then again you never know how long some of these battles take :)

Overwatch..Put me down for huge attack defence if you like..if things dont work out....Im sure i can give you a run for your money"

Overwatch..Put me down for huge attack defence if you like..if things dont work out....Im sure i can give you a run for your money"
@Overwatch....I know we just are on turn one, but my life is a bit frantic, I want to hand this over to @Titan. He comes with my utmost top recommendation
I’ve played him before and you will get an A+ butt kicking ;). You can do the huge battle thing. I just have too much going on right now. What do you say?

@Overwatch....I know we just are on turn one, but my life is a bit frantic, I want to hand this over to @Titan. He comes with my utmost top recommendation
I’ve played him before and you will get an A+ butt kicking ;). You can do the huge battle thing. I just have too much going on right now. What do you say?

Cheers Wellsonian.....I will rip both his arms off and beat him to death with them in your honor.....One needs to be careful with what they wish for, he will be howling by the time i'm done with him and wondering what he got himself in for

Back