Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for an opponent

drewshotsfan

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have all versions, with all modules, with all current patches. DO NOT want a quick battle format (I don't enjoy the purchasing of forces concept), so it needs to be from the "already designed" scenarios

Open to suggestions/offers. Can do up to 5 moves per week

Thanks in advance

Drew

Hello Drew,

Everything ok on the homefront I hope. Last time we spoke your dad wasn't very well.

When you have found an opponent, it would be great if you'd like to try out my quite recently uploaded Permisküla scenario for CMFB. It's a large/huge scenario if you don't mind those. I know that you had some problem with my Blue Hills scenario as an attacker in an assault quick battle. This scenario isn't that large and should be kinder to computers.

If you find an opponent who'd like to fight on it against you, I'd appreciate any comment on improvements.

Bjorn

I would like to play CMRT\CMFB\CMBN. Pick I scenario, as long as its Large or Huge game I'm in I also want to play Allies if its ok with you.
If you don't find any good scenario you like I have 4 scenarios ready, 2 from CMFB and 2 from CMBN.

Back