Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for CMFB game

B

bergal

Hello, I'm looking for a CMFB game. I'm new to multiplayer but I have dropbox and CM Helper downloaded. I may need a little help getting everything sorted but I did watch the help video so I'm not anticipating any problems. Other than that I should know what I'm doing. Cheers

Hi Bergal. I might be interested in playing you. I like to do the following--one person proposes the game and the other person picks the side he wants to play. Would you like to propose the game (and I pick the side) or would you like me to propose the game (and you pick the side)?

Hi Nemesis, you can pick the game. Considering I have not played any multiplayer, I still don't know what scenarios are best to pick!

Terriific! Here are the parameters--you pick the side that you want to play:

Attack
Medium
45 minutes
Human Map Selection (Map is CMBO Classic Wiltz)

France

Attacker is German Army
Combat Force Mix
Human Unit Purchase
Map Preview Allowed
Force Adjustment: Attacker -10%

Defender is US Army
Combat Force Mix
Human Unit Purchase
Map Preview Allowed

Year is 1944
October
Time of Day--the ATTACKER picks the time of day
Overcast
Very Dry
Strict Rarity

Iron Skill Level

Special rules

1) Defender cannot engage in artillery bombardment of attacker's set up zones or fire artillery for the first 10 minutes.

2) No airpower for either side since it unbalances games.

3) No King Tigers for the Germans

Last edited:
I made a couple of changes. You can still pick the side.

Very cool! I remember playing this scenario in Beyond Overlord. I would like to attack as the Germans and I'd like time of day to be dusk.

Back