Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponent. I own every game.

A

Aquilaruspante

Hello people.

As per title I'm looking for an opponent to play pbem games.

I own CMFI, CMBN, CMFB, CMRT, CMBS, CMSF2.

Only rule is if you want to play a huge or big battle please make sure you can play more than once a week.

Thank you.

Exactly! That's why I make that condition. If you cannot play often no big battles

Personally, I think I'd get antsy if turn-around times were regularly getting past 3 days max.

Good luck BTW - I'd offer but my dance card is full...

I'm with you mate.

Just give me a shout if you change your idea

Would you care to take for R2V Casili Road?

Any side is fine with me. I haven't played it yet. Iron mode preferred or Elite if you find Iron too annoying.

Iron mode is fine. Is road to casili a battle or a map?

I prefer quick battles but I don't mind playing per-set up battles given they are balance.

I started a road to casili battle. I'm playing the allies. If you tell me your email address i will send you the file.

It's a set scenario which seems balanced to me. I don't rust myself yet with QBs.

I haven't played it yet. I do know it's a meeting engagement with interesting terrain and reasonably equal German and Indian forces.

Let me know which side interests you and I'll send a dropbox invite to EDIT EMAIL.

I'm new to H2H and to CMFI having only picked it up when R2V was released. My pace is good bordering on 1+ turns/day if we hit our sweet spot timezone wise.

Last edited:
my inbound is where you placed the first turn file.

I created 'for Aquila' to hold my outbound for you to play.

Hoping you don't mind. My file manager (WTII) requires separate in/outbound folders.

Last edited:
@Howler , best not to publicly post your email address mate, while I'm sure none of the fine upstanding residents of this august forum would ever consider using it for nefarious purposes, unfortunately bots will trawl freely accessible pages here, snatching up poor unsuspecting email addresses and signing them up for all sorts of interesting.... deals. ;)

Back