Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Major WTF moment....

the-truth-about-the-philadelphia-experiment.jpg

Last edited:
You didn't know that the US developed hyperspace technology for their WW2 tanks? Who needs armor when you can tap a button and appear somewhere else.

Ouch. It has been reported. Do you have a turn save I can add to the report? I assume this is a PBEM - you can PM me the password and I will only share it with the bug report.

Yes, that is the same issue that was spotted and reported by me during testing. Adding the clip would be helpful, but having a saved game file of the turn would be even better.

They could not reproduce the issue from the report before, I have seen it 4 times now, but nothing is consistent as to terrain as to what might be triggering it.

Yes, that is the same issue that was spotted and reported by me during testing. Adding the clip would be helpful, but having a saved game file of the turn would be even better.

They could not reproduce the issue from the report before, I have seen it 4 times now, but nothing is consistent as to terrain as to what might be triggering it.

I did see this happen in another game of mine a few weeks back, but the tank only moved sideways a little (ie, maybe a quarter of its own width), I thought it was a little odd at the time but didn't pay any more attention to it - the only thing I can remember distinctly was that in both instances the tanks were near low stone walls. The movement orders for what you see in the video was as follows, quick move into a hunt command up to the wall, but was not commanded to go over the wall (yet).

Combat Mission Fortress Italy Screenshot 2020.08.19 - 14.21.20.95.png

well, My guess is not walls but grape vines. Where I have seen it happen, there is always grape vines.
This sample at first did not fit that issue in my mind.
But if you look, there are vines in the area and the mishap happens when the tank is as close as it will get to them.

But this is just a guess, thus debugging this one will take the experts.

well, My guess is not walls but grape vines. Where I have seen it happen, there is always grape vines.
This sample at first did not fit that issue in my mind.
But if you look, there are vines in the area and the mishap happens when the tank is as close as it will get to them.

But this is just a guess, thus debugging this one will take the experts.

Yeah the other instance was in a CMFI game too, and there was grapevines nearby... but it's Italy, so that's a given. :ROFLMAO:

Back