Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Meat Grinder's House of Horrors!

For my first, rather mild, entry, I present to you the absurd luck an American machine gun team (the MG was knocked out) had with their last rifle grenade. This is in an ongoing city battle between myself and Will S. This was a very long shot for a rifle grenade. I'll learn to stich these together into one video as time goes on...

Close up:

For my first, rather mild, entry, I present to you the absurd luck an American machine gun team (the MG was knocked out) had with their last rifle grenade. This is in an ongoing city battle between myself and Will S. This was a very long shot for a rifle grenade. I'll learn to stich these together into one video as time goes on...

Close up:

It looked like the door was boobytrapped

Did the same schreck team get the already deaded vehicle in the background?

Is this what you are trying to say to Lt Smash: "Hee hee, got you again, SUCKER!" :cool:

@Gnarly You know it did, and hell yea!

As always....

37367517.jpg

Will S and I have another CMBN game going. I always like to purchase at least one Elite +2 Sniper team per Company, and here's why:

Watch as this Sniper from Hell takes out three GIs in one turn in close quarters forest fighting. His spotter was taken out in the previous turn after causing several casualties of his own with his MP40.

Best to click on the link and watch it in full screen to better see what happens.

Ha just found this thread. I'll take it as a matter of pride my guys are featured in a couple of videos. I'm going to even out the "luck" count someday!

Current CMBN game with @Swastakowey. His Yanks are attacking my Krauts. I have this mortar team out front to discourage any left flank "manurevers" on the part of Jay's Yanks. Well, he sent a two man scout team on a recon mission, and they decided to open fire on my poor mortar team, taking out the leader. This must have pissed the rest of the team off........

Last edited:
Back