Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Meat Grinder's House of Horrors!

I wish I recorded a moment from this same game. Your Half track with assault gun on front (unsure of name sorry) fired and missed its target early in the game. About 1/3 of the map away a random soldier was killed from that blast. Must have taken an unlucky bit of shrapnel to the brain. I watched it over and over and I could not see any other possible way for that soldier to have died. Mere milliseconds after the explosion the poor guy screamed and died instantly.

Your Half track with assault gun on front (unsure of name sorry)

Ah, that would be a Stummel, one of my favorite units to purchase in a QB (giving away some secrets here). Packs a punch (can take out a Sherman), carries a good amount of HE ammo, and has an inexpensive points (and rarity) cost. Has a glass jaw, though. Can't survive much more than small arms fire.

Current CMBN game with @Swastakowey. His Yanks are attacking my Krauts. I have this mortar team out front to discourage any left flank "manurevers" on the part of Jay's Yanks. Well, he sent a two man scout team on a recon mission, and they decided to open fire on my poor mortar team, taking out the leader. This must have pissed the rest of the team off........

That is awesome. [emoji41]

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

And the Weird War continues on. This time @Buckykatt was the unfortunate commander who led a halftrack full of eager GI's, towing an AT gun no less, into a keyhole covered by an enemy Panther.

Death finds us all eventually, especially in the Weird War......

View attachment 11691
Well, that was unfortunate....I should have known better considering the burning hulk just ahead of him.....

That's awesome! My bazooka would have missed the first four shots giving the Tiger time to kill them. Great kill for a bazooka team.

Back