Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Members Past & Present

Thought you guys might get a few yucks out of this. My "younger" nephew (still 40+ something years old), send me and my older nephew these two pics he recently dug up.

View attachment 15306

Did I think I was Luke Skywalker? Who knows?

Early 80s... my guess is you were going for Tom Selleck! ;)

1hx1e9.jpg

Hellooooooooooooo!!!!! :shockaroona:

Tell that old man to move on want to admire the scenery .......... :)

@poesel71 (Markus) was down in Johannesburg a couple of weeks ago for work and we very appropriately met at the South African National Museum of Military History on Sunday 25th November for a little war stuff tour, a couple of beers and lunch -- and a few very pleasant hours discussing wargames & gaming, life, history, politics and everything (switching between my slightly limited German and his "better than my German" English) ... was awesome to meet an actual real-life FGM'er in the flesh.
Turns out Markus is an engineer -- which explains his meticulous dissection of my campaign rules (...that, and being German) ;)

Here we are, in front of Sweet Sue, a Churchill AVRE (which is also the museum's emergency assembly point in case, well of... emergency?) ... while an obliging elderly lady took out pic (too old fashioned for selfies)

poesel rico 800 px.jpg

He's back in Germany by now, but might be back in South Africa in January... to see more of the local industrial parks instead of game parks. :D

@poesel71 (Markus) was down in Johannesburg a couple of weeks ago for work and we very appropriately met at the South African National Museum of Military History on Sunday 25th November for a little war stuff tour, a couple of beers and lunch -- and a few very pleasant hours discussing wargames & gaming, life, history, politics and everything (switching between my slightly limited German and his "better than my German" English) ... was awesome to meet an actual real-life FGM'er in the flesh.
Turns out Markus is an engineer -- which explains his meticulous dissection of my campaign rules (...that, and being German) ;)

Here we are, in front of Sweet Sue, a Churchill AVRE (which is also the museum's emergency assembly point in case, well of... emergency?) ... while an obliging elderly lady took out pic (too old fashioned for selfies)

View attachment 16151

He's back in Germany by now, but might be back in South Africa in January... to see more of the local industrial parks instead of game parks. :D

Always good to put a face to my fellow wargamers. I've battled both of you several times over the years, good to see you guys had fun! Now I can print this pic out and hang it up and throw darts at it if any of you are defeating me on our digital battlefields! :LOL:

I think posted a pic of myself on here years ago... I forget. Gonna dig around for something new to post!

Hi from Belgium ! Francorchamps
I don't game at all because I just can't stand gaming. Everyone his thing :)
I'm just here to find and share photos for my site
:))
View attachment 16221

Hehe... Easy Riding Mother F*cker... I like that! :D

So what about gaming you "can't stand"? It's essentially a digital version of playing board games or chess. But to each his own or whatever floats your boat (as they say)!

I did! It was the craziest thing. I kept touching the mouse to get a closer view of "her hand" and my hard drive went from 32 G to 212G and then exploded. What a mess.

Back