Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Members screenshots

P

PoorOldSpike

Below: Movement Training mission. Whoever can't keep up spends a night in the box-

bn-plw1.gif

Some more shots from street battle vs MGK.

The tank hunters Panzerschreck teams on the prowl through the wooded back gardens of the little town.

Pz-schreck-team.jpg

Fire Support
Stummel halftrack rocking back in full recoil after firing its stubby 75mm gun into some buildings held by MGK's infantry.

stummel-recoil.jpg

Assault!
Reverse view of the Stummel halftrack, sending suppressing fire into a building while grenadiers storm the adjacent house -- note allied casualties on top floor and the wall blown out of the top floor of the house being fired at by the halftrack.

stummel-reverse.jpg

CMBN Screenshots

QB v AI- My Jerries met the Yanks head on in this sunken lane and all hell lets loose so I let them shoot the krap out of each other whille I just sat sipping my tea and watching-

bn-pgt.gif

One of the tutorial Basic Training missions v AI:

This machinegunner fires on my Americans from his hilltop fortress-
tre1.gif

So we storm the hill-
tre2.gif

tre3.gif

And take it-
tre4.gif

NOTE- I simply gave my boys 'Assault' orders and watched them run up the hill, so in that sense CMBN needs no boring micromanaging and is very easy to play, just like real life where the overall commander simply gives basic orders to his platoons and lets them get on with it without interfering..:)

QB v AI: Death from the sky, even in overcast and rain like here: The plane that strafed my AT gun was invisible, haven't a clue what type it was but I heard its engine; note its shells spattering on the ground-
bn-hgl.gif

An M8 has a pot at my Stug (missed), and confirms what we'd probably already guessed:- hedgerows don't block vehicle LOS.
The car was reversing under AI control but still fired.
(Low bocage on the right is just to give a size comparison)-
bn-m8.gif

QB v AI: the computer gave me a few small M8 HMC's with short 75mm guns but they're fine if they can get side shots like this one did against this Stug-

nn3.gif

QB v AI: That AI Tigers been taking numerous Sher 75 hits on its front for most of the game without a scratch and had killed 4 Shers.
It kept reversing but wouldn't die until at last I got this side shot-
lo9.gif

The yanks mercilessly machinegun the bailed crew.
Well, the commander was carrying a schmeisser so he was asking for trouble and should have dropped it to pose no threat, hasn't he seen Predator?-
lo010.gif

It had to happen sometime, the AI just beat me with a swarm of little M8HMC's against my Stugs (sniffle)
nt.gif

QB v AI: Streets of fear..my Sher 75's overun 2 Panthers for side shots. Note one Sher firing the last shot of the game between the houses to get a 3rd Panth and clinch victory-

str1.gif

The 3rd Panth getting it-
str2.gif

Incidentally you can move the camera forward to inspect the inside of tanks if you like.
I find the W,A,S,D keys are better for this close work than push-pulling the mouse because they give finer control-
str3.gif

WOW, Rico, I had never noticed, and probably would never have noticed, the reflective side view mirror. That is awesome!!!!

there's a bloody reflection of the side of the vehicle in its outside rear view mirror!!!

Um... no, there isn't. :biggrin1: Mikey just made a screenshot at the right angle and fiddled with it unit l it looked like the mirror was reflecting the vehicle. Pretty good, eh?

Yup, good mirror graphics work, here's a shot i just took-

mirr.gif

Back