Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Miscellaneous

1935, the then Germany's Minister of War, .Gen. Werner Eduard Fritz von Blomberg (1878/1946), poses for Swedish sculptor Gustav Adolf Hedblom (1898/1972).
XuN2fCZ.jpg

Last edited:
Reenactments maybe?:unsure:
Member of the Spanish Falange (or Spanish Phalanx) in Burgos.
I had to look up what the "Spanish Falange" was, something like the "Made in Spain" version of fascism. In other words, it was a party that would embody the principles of fascism in Spain, active between 1933 and 1934.
Anyway, that Astra 900 pistol looks nice!:love:
O614ssg.jpg

Last edited:
Reenactments maybe?:unsure:
Member of the Spanish Falange (or Spanish Phalanx) in Burgos.
I had to look up what the "Spanish Falange" was, something like the "Made in Spain" version of fascism. In other words, it was a party that would embody the principles of fascism in Spain, active between 1933 and 1934.
Anyway, that Astra 900 pistol looks nice!:love:
O614ssg.jpg

Amazing how they restore those old photos, the detail really pops out.

The pistol made me think of a pistol in the Clint Eastwood movie "Joe Kidd" from 1972. I thought it looked so cool looking. :cool:
Great scene with him shooting things up so I researched it.

Turns out it was a Mauser C96.

GuKC6Di.jpg

"The Mauser C96 (Construktion 96) is a semi-automatic pistol that was originally produced by German arms manufacturer Mauser from 1896 to 1937.[13] Unlicensed copies of the gun were also manufactured in Spain and China in the first half of the 20th century."

eu3qu9u.jpg

Back