Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

(Mod) Staffords quiet backgrounds

Stafford

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
G'day all, not sure if this is in the correct section of the forum, admins/mods feel free to nudge it to the right place if it's not.

I made up these mods as I disliked how loud the default background ambient sounds are in CMXX, I tried uploading to the mods section of the site but apparently it doesn't like my login. I've uploaded them to my google drive instead, I hope you will be able to download from there if I set everything up correctly, let me know if it doesn't want to play ball.

So without further ado:

Default background sounds at 30% volume: Download

Default background sounds at 10% volume: Download

While I was about it I had a go at making my own background sound pack, let me know what you think!

Staffords background sounds at standard volume: Download

Staffords background sounds at 30% volume: Download

Staffords background sounds at 10% volume: Download

Instructions: Once you have downloaded the file of your choice, simply put it in the /Data folder of whatever game you wish to apply this to. Remove it to return to default state.

I have tested all these in CMBN, CMRT, CMFI and CMFB. I do not own any of the other titles so have not been able to test it there.

Last edited:
Would love to use thisStafford but can't get it to work on Mac. .brz is not something I or MAC have seen before.

Would love to use thisStafford but can't get it to work on Mac. .brz is not something I or MAC have seen before.

Yeh the sound files are for PC, I guess tools exist for modding MAC files but I've never dealt with those before.

I can send you the raw .mp3 files I you like?

Nah. That's alright. I wouldn't know what to do with them if I got them. Thanks for the quick response though!

Following @Drifter Man DAR. Nice opening moves!

Back