Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Monk's screen shot gallery

We're seriously playing tank cat and mouse.... the big question is, WHO is the cat and WHO is the mouse?

My scoot and shoot picks off more than I can chew, a shell ricochets off the Panther? 4 active Shermans! A 76mm, 2 x 75mm and an assault 75mm. So many targets, but who can see who :eek:
Muddy Affair #9.jpg

The Yankies aren't the only ones who have support. Hauptmann Meister's AP shot disintegrates against a tree, FFS! BUT.... who can see who :oops:
Muddy Affair #10.jpg

Next turn could have a major influence on the battle. Stay tuned ;)

I'm having a bit more luck in another Final Blitz QB with new member @OnePingOnly . Caught this truck in the open and the occupants couldn't get out fast enough. If you turn up the volume you can hear the Pixeltruppen yelling about spotting an enemy tank before things go horrible for them. At least one troop did manage to crawl over the bodies to get out, and he's swearing like a Sailor!

I'm having a bit more luck in another Final Blitz QB with new member @OnePingOnly . Caught this truck in the open and the occupants couldn't get out fast enough. If you turn up the volume you can hear the Pixeltruppen yelling about spotting an enemy tank before things go horrible for them. At least one troop did manage to crawl over the bodies to get out, and he's swearing like a Sailor!
I should have challenged you to a Red Thunder game and picked the Soviets. Soviets don't put a reverse gear on their vehicles. :D

If they had just followed orders and gone forward, they would (probably?) still be alive.

I should have challenged you to a Red Thunder game and picked the Soviets. Soviets don't put a reverse gear on their vehicles. :D

If they had just followed orders and gone forward, they would (probably?) still be alive.

I think, but not 100% sure, that if you use a 'fast' move that a truck won't slam into reverse if it sees a threat like a tank. It is a bit of a double edged sword though because quite often the idea of reversing immediately when in contact with very dangerous enemies isn't a bad one.

I love it when a Panther gets shot by many Shermans. Like Guliver vs the tiny people.

The loss of armour is a major blow but I still have some tough boys left. With a little urban remodelling......

Muddy Affair #11.jpg

I reveal two Shermans. They immediately blast at the Panther, shells ping off the frontal armour

Muddy Affair #12.jpg

In the chaos, I punch a hole in one Sherman....

Muddy Affair #13.jpg

And then another. Not sure if that's two more Brad Pitts down, as I later see a Sherman reversing from the scene. Hopefully with severe damage

Muddy Affair #14.jpg

Back