Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Most useless unit in CMAK

B

Bert Blitzkrieg

For me -at the moment- it is the Portee truck with the 2 pounder gun. The truck is slow, with bad cross country performance and has to attack driving backwards. The 2 pounder gun usually needs multiple hits to KO anything so in the rare case you can surprise an opponent with it, the Portee truck will be destroyed by anything up to a pistol before it has achieved something at all..:unhappy:

well I will take that over a squad of conscript Italians.:err:

They were originally just intended to be moved about the battlefield on the trucks, but apparantly the crews got fed up of loading and unloading them so they just fired them from the truck

Portee is very cheap !!! it is cheaper then normal AT 40mm gun so I use them as mobile arty in hill country.
in my last game against 2054172 2 portee secured half a map, destroyed gun in crack pzIIIj and killed crack pzIV

I think one have to learn how to use them :)

For me useless are: assault boats :)

and I haven't use
axis
Panzerabwehrwerfer 600 cost 198
128mm AT kanone cost 299
Pz m15/42

allied
90mmAA gun cost 190

but it is important to have these units for scenario purposes :)

Portee is very cheap !!! it is cheaper then normal AT 40mm gun so I use them as mobile arty in hill country.
in my last game against 2054172 2 portee secured half a map, destroyed gun in crack pzIIIj and killed crack pzIV

I think one have to learn how to use them :)

For me useless are: assault boats :)

and I haven't use
axis
Panzerabwehrwerfer 600 cost 198
128mm AT kanone cost 299
Pz m15/42

90mmAA gun cost 190

but it is important to have these units for scenario purposes :)

You got a good result there MGK.....Like you I sheer away from games with boats, my stupid infantry seem to not like the water and won't get out of the boats B###ted's

Back