Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[MOVIE] Atomic Blonde

Just saw this today and...reeely, reeely liked it.
Charlise Theron is just awesome. An amazing, and believable performance as a kick-ass spy.
And that brings me to the point that the movie actually has a story plot that leaves you guessing right up to the end. Not just made to show how many bad guys she can beat to a pulp (several). Anyway, when it becomes availalbe for viewing from other sources grab it. Worth your time.

Why should a western agent gets ambushed by west german police? Even if I have to admit the current condition (physical, manning and training) of the german police is even worse as shown in that movie.And a western spy (even a traitor who should know what it means to wear the uniform of the enemy) wears an eastern uniform coat, really?

Greetings

I loved this movie. The action scenes (gun fights, knife fights, close combat fights, grab anything in the room to beat you with fights) are phenomenal and well choreographed. The story is rich and placed in a period of history that is complex and very grey. Two thumbs up for sure

Reactions: mTk
Back