Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Need help with SF2 install

Septic Limb

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Bought and installed upgrade package.
Activate screen appears, enter activation code.
Says that all is good and gives me the play option.
Game loads first splash screen and then nothing, just the splash screen sitting there.

I have started it as admin and have walked away just thinking that its the first time load but nothing happens even after five minutes.
I havent played ARMA in a few years so my IT skills are no longer up to par. Any help is appreciated.

What happens if you just move the intro.wmv file out of the Data folder? Can't get hung up on the intro if it doesn't exist.

What happens if you just move the intro.wmv file out of the Data folder? Can't get hung up on the intro if it doesn't exist.
Does not make it to the intro. Splash of a tank firing pops up and then it seems to be hanging. Checked task manager to see if the program stopped but it doesn't say that it has.
Tried a clean install on another drive but I get the same result. Its going to be something simple but its evading me at the moment. I'm going to send in a ticket to the help desk and see what they have to say.

Problem solved.
Needed to activate my original CMSF1 key.

Sum it up for the next poor bastard.
Activate CMFS2 key
Activate CMFS1 modules
Activate CMFS1 base game.

I knew it would be a simple fix.

Back