Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New CMMODS IV

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello Gentlemen

I had hoped to delay the announcement of this until the new CMMODS site was 100% finished and all the mods uploaded however due to circumstances I am pulling the announcement forward to... well now.

After recent discussions between GreenAsJade and Battlefront it has been decided to relocate the CMMODSIII site to fall under the umbrella of The Few Good Men where The Proving Grounds and The Scenario Depot already reside.

To this end work has begun on moving the modifications currently hosted at CMMODSIII to their new home at CMMODS IV. As you can imagine this is a major job and will take a few weeks. CMMODSIII will remain open until the full transfer has taken place so for now I request that no new mods be uploaded to CMMODSIII.

Within the next few days CMMODS IV will be opening the requests section for folk interested in becoming Creators (formerly Authors) and at this time the new upload process will be implemented. This will be under the Instructions section of the new website but I will post in this thread to keep you all in the loop.

A few points about the new website worth mentioning... all files will now be held in cloud storage so even a catastrophic website crash will not impact any loss of modifications. All files from the old CMMODSIII site will be relisted and recently with the help of @Erwin I have acquired approx. just shy of 300GB of modifications with quite a few that slipped through the net between the Repository and CMMODSIII transfer over 3 years ago. So as you can imagine Im going to be very busy over the next few weeks.

Please do not subscribe to the new CMMODS IV just yet or you will be inundated with copious amounts of uploads... I think I uploaded over 100 today... you really don't want that many notification emails dropping in your inbox anytime soon!

In closing I want to thank Martin for all his sterling work over the years keeping CMMODS running and it's an honour to pick up the gauntlet where he left off.

Without further ado, here is the new site, still a work in progress but getting their quickly.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/

Regards

Bootie

Back