Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Member Guisongs ARMA1

G

guisongs

Hi,I am guisongs (real name Guilherme Schroeter) i am from brazil living in los angeles california, classical composer pianist songwriter, that, on free-time want forget the musical "notes" routine and learn how to do opf and arma 1 maps. The only thing I really understood from tousands of "tutorials" and websites was one here that teaches how to "end" a mission in easy way. That is why I become member, looking for more! :)
I use arma1 so I suppose that the tutorial works for arma1 too.

I look for a step by step tutorial with photos how to make a deathmatch map (just infantary in the way of day of defeat), I hate "scripts"
and "triggers" want focus on add units and buildings, make RTE works on arma1 (3d editor) use the way points and finally use the tutorial i found here to end the mission. That is all. A simple, not complicated death match mission. if someone can make me one template, with briefing objectives, etc. So the only thing I have to do is change/create way points to create different ways to the enemy move, go inside buildings, for example, or up to the buildings, I will be eternally grateful !

I collected many mods about WW!! to put on ofp and arma1, so if someone needs I can share my collection!
I have arma2 (updated to version 11), my computer especifications don`t support OA that is why i cannot use arma2 full features (for example, I CANNOT MAKE THE 3D EDITOR COMMAND APPEAR ON THE MAP EDITOR.)

So other question is, i can use the RTE real time editor ever with out installing OA?
And why the "3d editor" item that comes with arma2 don't appear on my 2d editor?

I need update the arma2 still? (my actual version is 11)

Thanks for the welcome and happy gaming for everybody!

guisongs

Welcome Guisongs. This community is mostly focused on the combat Mission series. New members are also welcome, but we only run ARMA 3. As Septic mentions, armaholic is the best place to go for info.

Back