Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

so where in this province are you located?
Here in Muskoka we have cold and snow up to one's armpits.

I'm at the eastern end of the province. Less snow but Friday it was -28!

I'm at the eastern end of the province. Less snow but Friday it was -28!
Well in my old stomping ground around Hawksbury??? I am originally born and raised in Montreal and eastern Ontario.

I'm not sure where to ask this so I'll put it here - what are "points" ? I see people with points on their profiles and I wondered what they mean and how they get them?

I believe it is a combination between number massages, likes recieved and activity.

Nope your correct. Its just basically the more active you are at posting the more points you get. As you go up through the points your rank within FGM increases... we don't really pay much heed to it though as its just a bit of the forum system that was more a pain to uninstall than to have the odd question asked about it. :)

Nope your correct. Its just basically the more active you are at posting the more points you get. As you go up through the points your rank within FGM increases... we don't really pay much heed to it though as its just a bit of the forum system that was more a pain to uninstall than to have the odd question asked about it. :)

LOL fair enough!

Thanks for all the replies, guys. :)

Points are awarded by how successful you are going door to door selling "FGM Brand" toiletries, household cleaning products and our exclusive line of ladies lingerie.

For example, my first customer below. She was a bit timid at first. I spent hours at her flat til she finally tried it on and then bought one of every colour. And that is how they made me an FGM Lance Corporal!

kate-upton-jenna-leigh-lingerie-shoot-20-675x900_zps1766ea1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back