Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

no longer seeing the chatbox

Im using chrome and have never seen this!!??

Let me check my server error logs and try and see whats happening?
Hi Shane,

It happens on average about once per visit. Note that more often than not it does it when I click on “musket room” to enter that forum. This started after the last time server was off line for maintenance. Listen brother, for me it’s a minor bump in the road, I don’t want it to be a major inconvenience for you. If I am the only one reporting it don’t kill yourself trying to smoke that bug out.

Thanks for getting on it, but don’t Let it ruin your day.

Regards, HOA-KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

Last edited:
I had the same problem seeing the Chatbox until I switched to 'Shades of Grey'
:shockaroona:HEY :shockaroona: @Bootie , @Badger73 & all other website staff - MAJOR ALERT - (Wut, sh1te... he's off on one) How come I can't find this "50 Shades of Grey" (Oh crap... Nothing to do with me folks. <"apply brakes"> ) style.

C'mon @Facman we demand screen shots (Nooooooo!!!!!! <"Pull the plug"> NOW)

bzzzztttt...pop.... crackle .......... <signal lost>

(phew)

<sigh> Zinzan, oh my Zinzan! "Shades of Grey" is one of the two styles you can choose for how the FGM website pages display.
Scroll all the way down on any page. All the way, boy, down to the absolute bottom where you'se can't scrolls no more.
On the bottom left corner is the Style Chooser indicator. You left click to select on it. "Shades of Grey" is the Xenforo default.
Put the whips away my young Marquis de Sade. Time to do some housework. :sofa:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <sulk mode> (snigger (y))

New security measures by Chrome have thrown up a bit of a pain when using the chatbox.... on chrome if you open up the site and there is no chatbox you will see this in the address bar.

Capture.JPG

The little shield with an x says it is running an unauthenticated source file. Basically its because the chatbox is 3rd party hosted... click this and the chat room will be back.

Its a pain yes but the alternative is we dont have a chat room.

Back