Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Now that's a Snow plough

Here is a good video of new plows at work. The problem with this is getting stuck behind them because they only travel at 60 klm on a 100 klm highway.

Now this is the older way of doing it and they staggered the trucks so one could pass if one wanted to. Just don't get in their way.

I would have thought 60KLM would be fast enough on a snow/ice covered Highway .....some would say to fast :(:)

Well I guess it's all what one is use to...I find following a plow at 60 klms frustrating...even on ice covered roads. I tell you this if you ever make it to this side of the pond and it's winter...I will take you on a road trip, on some back roads that should raise the hair on the back of your neck. ;)

Well I guess it's all what one is use to...I find following a plow at 60 klms frustrating...even on ice covered roads. I tell you this if you ever make it to this side of the pond and it's winter...I will take you on a road trip, on some back roads that should raise the hair on the back of your neck. ;)
LOL....:) ...or kill me of :cheers:

@NUMBERZ: I would think it is intended that the snow plugs block the highway so nobody can go faster then 60km/h. The accident probability should decrease by that measure. So "government" or whatever is responsible for that beats/kill two flies with one flap. Didn´t You think so?
By the way - The thing with the trailer used as snow plug is new for me. Nice idea!

Greetings :)

@Sempai
The snow plug you call it is a good idea...one truck doing the work of two and one driver also... cutting down on the workers and increasing the profits of the companies as usual. ;)

Back