Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Official sign up for "Field Warrior's Tournament CMSF2 (2)"

SlySniper

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
The list I have so far of those wanting in is

And please correct me if there is any errors.

And fill free to add yourself on to this tournament only by commenting here.

jheinrichk
JTimo
Shady Side
Nathangun
A Canadian Cat
Spoogles
ALBY
Jackal
The Jackal
Esoterik
Cargol
MeatEtr
Raging AI
Montys Mighty Moustace
Probus
Hilts
Laurent22
Lethaface (verify)

Keep in mind, you need all modules of the game, and it should be updated to the latest release.
Any mods should not be used if they can interfere with how the game plays.

You are commiting to playing one battle at a time, (normally 30 turns with a turn rate of 5 turns a week)

With the 5 rounds it means in general, this will be a Tournament that last about 10 months.

It is not overly demanding unless you make it so. But I also expect communication when you are having issues or away for any period of time,
with me and you opponant so we know the situation. I will work with you, but if you cannot be mature and commited. Then I do and will black list you and that means I will block you from any of my future tournaments.

yes, I am still taking entrees, Still would like a official thread provided by the site, waiting on that. But the scenario is ready, I just need to find some time and get the pairing made and posted so you all can send me a dropbox folder and I can send out batttles and passwords.

I'll attempt it. I've only used PBEM++ on steam, but I'm sure I can figure out other systems if needed.

this requires you to find your incoming & outgoing folders for the game on your computer, I have shortcuts to mine on my desktop to make life easy.

Then a needed dropbox account, free if you do not have one.

post me your email and I will send you a invite to make a account , bonus, I get free storage added for adding new people.

Dropbox will tell you everything else you need to know, it shows you when files are added. all you need to do is transfer the files from dropbox to the game folders and then back when you complete a turn.

the first file that will be placed there will have 001 at the end, that will be for KGpanther. you will be the next file that he sends.

I will send you a password for you files in a private conversation

Back